How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Salar Your Own Question
Salar, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9049
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Salar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 60 a widow, I am on 2 different insulin 18

Customer Question

I am 60 a widow, I am on 2 different insulin 18 perscription, how can I get help Im not 65 to get medicaide I am on disbility and get 631.00 the last wednesday,of each month   I eat cereal, I make sure my dog gets his food for it was my ma mas dog I promised her I would take care of her, I can no more gets shots for her for I am over the years used my credit cards to survive on now I am 50,000.00 in deat and I moved out of my house nov of 2008 to have a company sell it so I can oay off my bills and be able to buy my medicine and servive on but my how still hasnt sod I dont know what to do please help me
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 8 years ago.
lt;p>well your best bet is to ask the primary care to hook you up with a case manager or social worker. they know all sort of tricks/ information to get maximum benfits from the government.</p>