How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Bhumika Your Own Question
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 3197
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Bhumika is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the name of the procedure to replace eyeball or

Resolved Question:

What is the name of the procedure to replace eyeball or globe back in the socket when it has popped out due to force?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 8 years ago.

Usually, it is not possible to replace the eye back into the socket after it has come out because of the damage that would have caused it. The procedure undertaken after this either of Evisceration or Enucleation.

Best regards
Dr Bhumika and other Health Specialists are ready to help you