Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)
14102772

Right kidney slightly malrotated. there is is a 3 mm

Customer Question

right kidney slightly malrotated. there is is a 3 mm nonobstructing stone in theupper pole of the the right kidney. Mild left hydronephorsisis.

multiple pheboliths in the pelvis

there is 6 mm obstructing stone in the proximal left ureter causing mild hydroureter and mild hydronephosis
free t4   0.4 range 0.6-1.6
intact pth 72 range 11-67
vit D 25-OH 12   range `-80``
monocyte 27 range 3-13
urine very cloudy spec gravity 1.030 range 1.010-1.025   trace protein blood 1+ urAcid crystals few baterial moderate pottassium 5.3 range 3.5-5.0 glucose 118 range 50-100

experierce great pain in groin for episodes of 8 hours. feeling extreme fatigue and also experience dirahea with episodes MY doctors saw my vit d low first so they started me on 50,00 units of D once a week and calcium citrate every day two weeks later developed extreme groin pain urologist said to stop vit D an calcium and to to a endocronologists whats going on
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 8 years ago.
lt;p>Your parathyroid gland was not functioning properly. As a result you were started on Vit D and calcium. Because of calcium therapy you have developd stones in your kidney and this is the reason why your urologist has stopped you from taking vit.D and calcium. You are having pain because of kidney stones. The solution to your problem would be an endocrinologist. He can give you the best possible treatment for your parathyroid disorder keeping in mind the status of your kidneys.</p><p> </p><p>Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated</p>
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````you did not answer my question on the groin pain or explain any of the terms i will not accept this