Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)
14102772

Serous of the liver

Customer Question

serous of the liver
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 8 years ago.
What do you mean by that?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i have been to meany doctors there is nothing they can do for .I JUST WHANT TO NOW HOW LONG I HAVE AND ANY THING YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT SEROUS OF LIVER
Do you mean cirrhosis?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I JUST WOULD LIKE TO NOW SEROUS OF THE LIVER , IAM AT THE STAGE WHERE IAM TAKING PAIN PILLS ,NOT EATING MUCH I TRY BUT I HAVE BEEN TO MEANY DOCTORS I NEED TO READ MORE ABOUT IT OR IF THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO
lt;p>I believe, you are suffering from cirrhosis which is of serious consequences. It is very difficult to say how much life is left but not a normal life span. With a strong will power, regular medical attention and good diet and physical activity can prolong the life. Concurrent systemic illnesses make the situation worse. I would advise you to join a support groupwhere you will get to meet similar people and discuss your problems as well as find a solution to them in a more humane way. One such site is - www.mdjunction.com/<strong>cirrhosis</strong></p><p> </p><p>Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated. Any follow-up questions are welcome.</p>