How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nurse Lisa Your Own Question
Nurse Lisa
Nurse Lisa, Nurse
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 61
Experience:  Nurse, psychiatry, medsurg, and OB experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Nurse Lisa is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What kind of doctor do you call for a two week old scorpion

Customer Question

What kind of doctor do you call for a two week old scorpion bite that doesn't seem to be healing?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Lisa replied 8 years ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing JustAnswer!

Please start with your regular physician or medical doctor. From there they can refer you. Most insurances require referrals to specialties anyhow. A medical doctor will be the best place for you to start.

Good luck and I hope your sore gets better!