How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 11946
Experience:  U.S. Physician/Surgeon in Neurosurgery
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a patient of Dr Fewer. My question is, can a friend in

Customer Question

I am a patient of Dr Fewer. My question is, can a friend in Fresno, CA seek counsel and a second opinon with him for her daughter whom also suffers from Hydro???
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 years ago.
Well, unfortunately, no one here on the Internet can answer for Dr. Fewer or his staff.

But most physicians will welcome a chance to help and give a second opinion regarding a medical condition.

What you should do is just to call his office and ask his staff if he is willing to see a new patient in regards ***** ***** second opinion, and set up the appointment in that manner. For most specialists, this is not a problem.