Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)
14102772

My brother has a soft bump size of a quarter on his temple.

Customer Question

My brother has a soft bump size of a quarter on his temple. He said, it started as a pimple.
It doesn't have a head on it or nothing. You touch it is soft knot hard. We don't know what it is.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 8 years ago.
Does it pain?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No
lt;p>It could be anything an epidermoid, benign fatty tumour or anything else. It is very difficult to make a diagnosis without an examination. You shoud visit a general surgeon. He will be of immense help. It does not look to be serious but my advice is to get it examined.</p><p> </p><p>Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated</p>