How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Salar Your Own Question
Salar, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9049
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Salar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a uncomfortable sensation at the tip of my penis. it

Customer Question

I have a uncomfortable sensation at the tip of my penis. it is not constant and is sometimes acompanied by emteremly sensative and discomfatble feeling in my testis. Feels like the glands are swollen. All this is seeming to effect my ability to get and maintain an erection and im only 22. any ideas?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 8 years ago.
you should get examination and testing done to rule out infection, the uncomfortable feel in penis/ testicle point to an infection and would require antibiotics.