How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Bhumika Your Own Question
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 3197
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Bhumika is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

to my local Dr. and she checked my ears,nose etc

Resolved Question:

I am having a problem with walking. I have been to my local Dr. and she checked my ears,nose etc. My blood work is perfect,my blood pressure runs 120/80 but for some reason in the past two weeks I can't walk in open space. If I am holding on to something or someone,I am fine. What could this be. I feel so foolish when I try to go into a building and can't walk any further than the end of my car. To describe the feeling,its like asking me to jump off the edge of a cliff. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX you can help me. Yvonne
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 8 years ago.

I think you should see a neurologist as you need a detailed clinicalexamination by a certified neurologist to rule out some lesion in the brain which could be causing your symptoms.

If your neurologist advises after the clinical examination a CT scan of your brain would be done.

I have tried to give an extensive answer, however please let me know if you need any other information.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work and the deposit you have made is released. A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.
Dr Bhumika and other Health Specialists are ready to help you