Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I received an unprotected recently at a massage parlour in

Customer Question
I received an unprotected handjob...
I received an unprotected handjob recently at a massage parlour in south east asia.....The massage girl seemed pretty clean & so did her hands.....she gave me a thorough handjob massaging my penis in & out, the head of the penis & the aperture....& her fingers rubbed over all these areas...i know in general handjobs are safe..but i have a feeling that there may have been some blood from her fingers that would have come in contact with these massaged areas of my penis....from this am i at a grave risk to contract HIV ?? also what if there were microscopic or small cuts on her fingers which she may have freshly acquired ??? is there a risk from this as well ??? i did not engage in any other activity ???
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
4/1/2009
Health Professional: Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN) replied 8 years ago
Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)

Hello

Your risk from this behaviour is little or none. Mircroscopic/small cuts on her hands would also not put you at risk either.

HIV is spread by sexual contact with an infected person, by sharing needles and/or syringes (primarily for drug injection) with someone who is infected, or, less commonly, through transfusions of infected blood or blood clotting factors. Babies born to HIV-infected women may become infected before or during birth or through breast-feeding after birth.

********************

If my answer has provided you with some good insight today, please click "Accept" and I will received proper credit for my time and effort, otherwise, JustAnswer.com will hold your deposit. Before leaving feedback, please let me know if you need clarification or more info.

The info given is intended for educational purposes only. I give no medical advice and do not accept responsibility for the misuse of the information provided. If more info is needed please ask.

Hi Milli, Thanx so much for your answer......yeah i was aware its generally a safe practise.....the only reason i was concerned was the fact that there may have been some blood on her hands or some freshly acquired cut on her hands, plams or fingers which she would have sustained either earlier or during the process of giving me a strong back massage before the handjob.....

I guess i wasn't thinking straight & i should stay aay from such places in the future...

So you think i'l be fine with regards ***** ***** incident right ?? & i don't have to worry about HIV or any other STI ???

Hi, thanks for the reply

You should be fine as far as HIV goes. The only thing I can think of is if she didn't wash her hands between 'hand jobs' and still had semen on her hands and other material, and the person before you had an STI (or STD). In this manner, there could be some STD transmission.

Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)