How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Heal Your Own Question
Dr Heal
Dr Heal, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 714
Experience:  Graduate with a Bachelor
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Heal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

im a male in my 40,s i have a red face also cough up chunks

Resolved Question:

im a male in my 40,s i have a red face also cough up chunks of phlem also find it hard to get my breath back after running witch started happening about 2 years ago and seems to be getting worse.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Heal replied 8 years ago.



this is mostly a chest infection for which you need to get the sputum tested and cultured and then take suitable antibiotics absed on the test result. See a pulmonologist to analyse you dyspnoea. You need some tests.


with best regards,


Dr Heal and 6 other Health Specialists are ready to help you