Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Knives spoons you read i was in the hospital right, they do

Customer Question
knives spoons      you read i was...
knives spoons      you read i was in the hospital right,     they do not test for poison at this hospital    anyway     the dr said don't take anymore digitalis     they said my counts were too high and they told me aabout my my blood pressure was way too high     my    electrocardiogram was all screwed up,     then when i read under poisons on the internet the ouabain was it       i am having horrible chest pains   and    trouble breathing     also      they broke into my house again   and   i could tell they had been through all of our food        and found a box of teabags with a plastic bag around each individually wrapped bag   all had syringe marks going into the tea and when i had drank my tea before     before           i had had terrible chest pains, dizziness like now     so i sent samples of food they messed with to a lab   because i think they are poisoning me because i fired this girl from my barn years ago.     her ex husband called me and told me she really hated my
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Health
3/1/2009
Health Professional: Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN) replied 8 years ago
Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)

Dear mare makoid,

Thank you for writing to JustAnswer with you concerns.

I think that the safest thing for you to do is to see your doctor as soon as possible. Tell them about the tea bags and syringes and how you feel about not being able to trust the police in your area and that you are getting sick from everything you eat. This way your doctor can find a way to help you with this. Perhaps he can help you get out of this situation, or contact your family to help you, if even only temporarily.

It is important that you get in to your doctor though, and get your blood pressure taken care of. Inadequately controlled blood pressure can lead to kidney damage, heart failure, and circulatory damage of the brain.

I'm think it is smart that you are reaching out for help, and I do recommend you see your doctor as soon as possible so that this situation can be taken care of. There is no reason for you to be this fearful in your home.

I hope this helps. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to write back.

i have an adt system and they stole the panic key somehow from inside my house. now they keep putting poison in the food in my house. even though the adt people removed the panic key set up from my system. i cant call the police so who can i call can you tell me who can i call to help me when i wrote the state troopers about the dirty state police and dirty town cops they said theyd look into it waited 2 weeks then the cops themselves said they never asked anybody anything aabout my case at all then wrote back no one is trying to kill me.

I think it is most important for you to go to your doctor first. Go to your doctor regarding the blood pressure but at the appointment talk to him about your situation. The doctor can treat you for the poisoning. But you don't even need to mention the poisoning until you are there with the doctor in the appointment. You need to be treated before your become even more ill. I think it is critical that you do this first - make an appointment first thing in the morning. Your doctor can notify the authorities. Any evidence, such as poisoning needs to be documented, and onlly a doctor can help with this but most importantly you need to be treated for this before you suffer worse effects and are not able to get out to get help.

Feel free to write me back after you see the doctor. You can take a copy of this post with you so that your doctor will understand the complete situation.

Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)