Jeffrey
Jeffrey, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Family Practice, experience in pain management and emergency medicine, 14 years exp.
10532366

why does my vision always fade in and out things get really

why does my vision always fade in and out? things get really blurry then clear, then things look dim or blurry like a hot summer day on the road, you can see the heat rays rise from the ground. my legs and arms are always tingly going numb, or falling asleep like some say. or the tickle feels like objects moving.

HELLO

why isn't anyone helping me???

Category: Health
Expert:  Jeffrey replied 8 years ago.

The first thing that needs to be done is have an eye examination with your optometrist. Then a visit with the neurologist would be in order. I might also recommend a visit with your family doctor as this might also be related to a stressor or emotional issue. Having a ct of the brain or mri might also rule out any organic lesions that might be causing this. There is help available for you, you simply have to make the calls and get things started. What you need is a good complete exam to determine the cause of the problems. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Dr Jeff

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i went to the eye doctor they said my vision was great... well from the last six years hasnt changed. i will be s
Expert:  Jeffrey replied 8 years ago.

If it isn't the vision then I would concentrate on the neurologist aspect. Something is happening in the brain to cause you to have these symptoms. Looking at the anatomy, your arms and legs having problems would exclude the lower back, your vision would exclude the neck, so the brain has to be the culprit. What this means is that something in the wiring of the brain has become abnormal. A neurologist may find this for you. I would recommend a visit with the neurologist and have them do a full and complete exam and history. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Dr Jeff