How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler, NP Your Own Question
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 16310
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
Type Your Health Question Here...
A. Schuyler, NP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a medical doctors peer reviewed article

Resolved Question:

How can I get a medical doctors peer reviewed article translated in Japanese? A simple translation won't due because of the medical terms.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 8 years ago.


Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. If you are near a large teaching hospital, they will have access to translators or can send the article out, if necessary, to have it translated for you. You can also check with your local hospital to see if there are Japanese speaking staff who could help you.

A. Schuyler, NP and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
What's a "large teaching hosptial" doctor?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your answer Madame, I realize that your waiting to get paid for your good work. I'm just curious as to what a large teaching hospital is? I searched google to no avail. Please clarify.
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 8 years ago.

Tell me what state you are in, and I will see if I can find an example of a large university emdical center for you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you. I'm in California.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Southern California, near Los Angeles.
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 8 years ago.

UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles

USC University Hospital, Los Angeles

University Medical Center, Fresno

Loma Linda University Medical Center

UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco

Stanford University Medical Center

These are the largest teaching hospitals in California. You will probably find many Japanese physicians on staff at any of them. You can also probably send the article in English. Many Japanese physicians read and speak excellent English. Medical terms are often in Latin, so it's a common language. Hope your daughter is better soon.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you very much.