Mike Teflon
Mike Teflon, Health Guide/First Aider
Experience:  Background of medical practitioners, I answer only if i can help or advise.
1874976

My Feet Feel Like There Half A Sleep, No Pain, Just Very

Hello, My Feet Feel Like There Half A Sleep, No Pain, Just Very Uncomforable, My Big Toe & Toe Next To It Is Also Numb, I Twisted My Right Foot & A Pain Went Down My Leg To My Big Toe, I,ve Been Taking Electric Shock,s To Both Of My Leg,s & Feet, But Not Doing Any Good , As Of Yet, Does Any Body Have Any Thought,s Please , I Need Some Help, Note, I Dont Have Diabetes Thank You
Category: Health
Expert:  Mike Teflon replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What sex are you?
-How old are you?
-Do you feel the numbness in your toes only after you twisted your ankle?
-Where do you stay?
-Have you been on any medication?
and
-Who suggested shock therapy?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I,m A Male & 67 Years Old, #3Question Is YES I Live In Tenn, Question #5 Is NO #6Question A Dr Webb He Is A Foot Doctor
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
1Question -Male #2 Question 67years old #3 Question I Live In Sevierville TENN, #5 Question Is NO , #6 Question Is DR WEBB He Is A Foot D R , He Said I Had Neuropathy, & That,s Why I Went To The Therephy,
HelloCustomerbr />
Thanks for your reply,

Neuropathy is a disorder of peripheral nervous system. The common symptoms are numbness, tingling and pain apart from muscle weakness, cramps and muscle spasms. (All patients may not have all the symptoms, it depends on individual body constitution also)..

Treatment for Neuropathy is tricky and challenging.. A combination of drugs, topical agents, food supplements and nervous stimulation (like electric shock therapy that you've been undergoing) are used as part of therapy.

Certain techniques like adequate rest, Compression with crepe bandage and Elevation can help relieve the suffering. (While elevating your legs see that they are raised above your heart level. Keep a few pillows underneath your feet and it will do..)

Your doctor alone can decide on the treatment regimen and selection of drugs. (though pregabalin is one of the widely prescribed drugs). I suggest you keep a regular date with your doctor.

See the following link to know more info on Neuropathy yourself..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuropathy

Let me know, if you have more questions..

Thanks