How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Singh Your Own Question
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 6496
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Singh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I get hot shaky feverish and sick feeling throughout the day.

Resolved Question:

I get hot shaky feverish and sick feeling throughout the day. My face turns beet red and I was thinking it was just my blood pressure going up. Could this be a sign of cancer? I have had several test MRI because I have knots around my neck which they said was from muscle tension and that I have a torn muscles both in the back shoulder and right neck.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 8 years ago.

I need some more info.

Are your periods regular?

Did you had any blood tests done for hormone levels?

Do you have an diarrhea or abdominal pain?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Not always my periods haven't been for along time.
They say that the blood test seemed to be O.k except for my liver count was a little high, I believe that was what it was.
Yes, I have diarrhea but not all the time. Abdominal pain only when I push into my stomache in the middle to right side.
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 8 years ago.
From your medical history, the most likely cause for your symptoms is early menopause. High liver count should not cause these symptoms. However you should get some specific tests done to rule out a carcinoid tumor, which is a type of cancer. You should get a urine test called 24 hour 5-HIAA level. Also a non-contrast abdominal CT scan should be performed. I would suggest a consultation with an endocrinologist.

Dr Singh
Dr. Singh and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you