How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Singh Your Own Question
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 6496
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Singh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lump over my pelvic area above my penis. Its on the

Resolved Question:

I have a lump over my pelvic area above my penis. Its on the right side of the V shaped area and i can push it in like jelly almost but it hurts when i push hard, Whats going on?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 8 years ago.

I need some more info.

What is the size, shape and color of the lump? Is it soft, firm or hard?

Any spot or skin changes over the lump?

When did you first noticed it? Any change in size since then?

Is it located in the groin area or in the pubic hair area?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
its about the size of a quarter or so but in a football shape.The skin is still the same color as normal and i noticed it about a week or so ago. its kinda always been there since i became older and filled out but it recently got a little bigger and hurts when i push on it or i bend over and it pushes on it. Its soft and i can push in on it. its in the pubic hair area.
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 8 years ago.
This is most likely a lipoma which is a benign tumor of fat cells. Lipomas are mostly harmless and do not require any treatment, but they can be removed if they enlarge in size or cause some discomfort. Another less likely possibility is a small hernia. You should see a physician to confirm the diagnosis.

Dr Singh
Dr. Singh and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Health Questions