Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

About 10 mins ago i had to clean out the dogs water bowl as

Customer Question
hello about 10 mins ago...
hello about 10 mins ago i had to clean out the dogs water bowl as it had 3 toads dead in it and then i had to wash it out and then i forgot to wash my hand then i had a drink in my hands under the tap and can that have posioned me at all now so so worried and can i die from that all all please get back to me asap and can when u drink can the water or whatever u are drinking can it go all weird and bubble in ur mouth at all.. so so so scared now please get back to me asap and will thins kill me...
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Health
1/1/2009
Health Professional: Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD) replied 9 years ago
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,

Do you have any symptoms? Did you drink under the tap or tap water?

Regards
i dont know what can happen and what are the symptoms i would get..
Thank you for the input,

It is most likely that while drinking from tap your hands got washed from running water & you are not exposed to any contamination. If there be any contamination it can cause you vomiting & / or diarrhea. But this sounds unusual. If you feel such you need to consult your doctor.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.
Regards.
can it kill me at all and i feel abit sick in the tummy..
Feeling a bit of sickness will not kill . Take adequate fluid .
could it be from the toads
also i feel tired to and can they make you tired
Tiredness can come if you take less fluid & get dehydrated. Also you become anxious you can feel tired. As I told you take plenty of fluid & rest, you will be ok.
can feeling sick be from the toads that i had to get out of the dogs water and drink water from the tapn with my hands.. and for the past 3 days i have been getting this fluttering just below my ribcage and what is that so so worried hey..
You told you drank water 10 min ago, how comes fluttering for 3 days?
i have also had fluttering it started 3 days ago...
Where is the fluttering?
I TOLD U IT IS BELOW MY RIGHT RIB DOWN THE BOTTOM THERE... HAVE HAD IT FOR 3 DAYS NOW... WHAT CAN THAT BE FROM..
It can be due to muscle twitching or from extra beats from heart. Anxiety & tension state aggravates it. It can also be from excessive intake of alcohol, tea , coffee.
is that dangerous if it is a extra heart beats
A few extra beats are not dangerous , but if is very frequent then you can have an EKG
it wont kill me i9f i have heaps of beats like that...
If you feel heaps of beats then contact your doctor for an EKG.
is it dangerous hey... and can thowing toads away give u a blocked nose at all but it feels blocked but it aint..
Throwing away toads will not give blocked feeling in nose. It is not blocked.
it aint dangerous too have the fluttering at all and what if i have it heaps do i need to go to the hospital at all i have had it 6 times today..
i think i broke my sturm about a month ago and can that kill me at all as i was sore it the centre that for about a month and one nite i had a shower and i got out of the shower and was drying myself and i dryed my tummy in a long stroke and i heard a big crack nosie and can that be bad at all and what can happen now...
In most of the cases fluttering is not dangerous.I feel you got a blunt trauma to chest . This has not broken your sternum. Soreness is due to trauma
i didnt do anything to make it sore and for it to crack when i dryed my skin in the middle of my chest.. tell me how dose it happen
Then why do you think it is broken?
as i heard a crack and i was sore there for about a month b4 hand can u please tell me what is wrong there... so so worried..
There can be an inflammation of the junction of rib & its cartilage . This can cause soreness of there. You can apply warm compress over it
lt;p>why does it get sore for no reason for??</p><p> </p>
The soreness can occur from inflammation. Please read this resource,

http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/costochondritis/DS00626/METHOD=print&DSECTION=all
at the moment i have pain on my left side up near my under arm but not that far up and i dont know if that could be caused by a knot in my back or if it is to do with my mital valve diease and can i die from this mital valve diease at all and my last ulta sound i had done hwe said that it was more normal this time as it was like 27 or 25 mmhg can u please tell me what this mean and do i need to have anitboic when i go to the dentist or u dont think i need that at al;l as the risk is to low.. please let me know asap thanks theresa
If you have mitral valve disease you have to take antibiotic when any procedure like dental works etc.. Though the condition of your valve is normal, still as a preventive measure, you have to take it. Better you have a repeat ECG, ultrasound to check the recent status of your heart. Consult your cardiologist for follow up.
why what is wrong and is it dangerous...
As you have a mitral valve disease, you should have check up regularly, so that if it progresses, early measure can be taken to prevent damage.
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)