How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Doctor G. Your Own Question
Doctor G.
Doctor G., Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1228
Experience:  Internal Medicine / Cardiology / Endocrine questions
Type Your Health Question Here...
Doctor G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If i want to enlarge my pennis big and thick what must i do

Customer Question

If i want to enlarge my pennis big and thick what must i do or which profesionals can i call
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Doctor G. replied 8 years ago.

Thank you.
Unfortunately the only way to enlarge your penis is through surgery. Many doctors will not perform this operation because the risks are high. Try to find a plastic surgeon.
Here's a link with more information:
Penile Enlargement Surgery

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your care.

I've answered your question, kindly press 'ACCEPT' so that I may be paid for my work and research. This does NOT cost you extra!
Expert:  Doctor G. replied 8 years ago.
If you need further reiteration or explanation, please feel free to ask