How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17824
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Before yesterday night, when i was watching tv with my

Resolved Question:

Before yesterday night, when i was watching tv with my girlfriend i started feeling dizzy, i stood up the i went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water, i started feeling like i was going to loose control of my body, i called my girlfriend in panic, and i started walking in the living room so that i could feel my body, i thought that if i kept the circulation going i wouldn't die, my legs were so numb, and i felt i was fighting for my life, feeling that if i would faint i would die or have a brain damage, we spend 2 hours like that walking from one side of the room to another, until we felt sleepy and we went to sleep.The next day i felt distant from myself, a cloudy feeling, and a feeling of deep depression, everything would make me feel sad, only today i feel more myself.Am i going to be ok?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 8 years ago.

The symptoms you are having of dizziness or light headedness may be due to many reasons-

There may be dehydration , loss of fluid or fall of blood pressure . This may be leading to the dizziness or fainting feeing.

Heart rhythm abnormalities may also lead to the attacks of dizziness or faintness.

It may also occur from anxiety or stress or any neurological cause.

As you are feeling alright now, need not to worry.

If it repeats you should consult doctor for examination and investigation to find out the cause.

I hope this information will help.

Please ask if you need any clarification.

Best wishes.
Dr. Saha and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you