How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler, NP Your Own Question
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 16283
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
Type Your Health Question Here...
A. Schuyler, NP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

go for a check and is there any special prior matter i have to cover

This answer was rated:

I have a new lady friend,an ex nurse who wants to be 100% certain that I have no existence of any sexual disease.I have no reason to believe that I have a problem. Where do i have to go for a check and is there any special prior matter i have to cover before going.Also is there a charge for such a check



Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. You can go to any doctor, clinic, urgent care center, or health department and request testing. There is, of course, a charge for testing, which will vary by location. Your RN friend may have an idea of where it is cheapest to be tested in your town. There are no special preparations before going.


A. Schuyler, NP and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you