How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I feel dizzey and i feel something going on in my head but

Resolved Question:

i feel dizzey and i feel something going on in my head but it comes and goes like confusion,dizzey lack of memory. i did MRI everthing was o.k. but I am sure something is not right. what else i can do
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Family Physician replied 8 years ago.
How long have you had these symptoms?

What did your doctors tell you?

What type of doctor(s) have you seen?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
on and off it has been about a year i have seen my general doctor she said maybe i can take somekind of medicine and see if that would help me.
Expert:  Family Physician replied 8 years ago.
What medicine were you given?

Has this medicine helped?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it all started about four years ago when i had depression she gave me Zolaft ( I don't know how to spell it) to take I took it for about one and half year and than little by little i stop it all to gather. so this time when she told me she can give me medicine i said no. because i wanted to find out what causes me to have this kind of problem. when she said she can give me some medicine to try, i don't know what kind of medicine she had in mind.
Expert:  Family Physician replied 8 years ago.
I believe that it would be reasonable to see a ENT physician to evaluate this dizziness. The inner ears are responsible for helping to maintain the sense of balance.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
what kind of doctor is ENT? and also what about the confusion and consentration and memory problem?
Expert:  Family Physician replied 8 years ago.
I'm sorry, ENT is an abbreviation for an otolaryngologist - a specialist that deal with ear, nose and throat problems.
Family Physician and other Health Specialists are ready to help you