Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Intense itching and burning of legs and feet

Customer Question
intense itching and burning of legs and feet
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Health
11/1/2008
Health Professional: Salar, Doctor replied 9 years ago
Salar
Salar, Doctor
what medical conditions do you have.. any medical history and medlist?
the only medical condition I have is acid reflux disease
there are two possibilities including varicose veins and peripheral neuropathy.. varicose veins causes incompetent valves and pooling of blood in legs.. doesnt cause burning though.. periphral neuropathy is more likely and causes damage of the nerve endings.. there are several causes for it including long standing diabeties, kidney disease, minerals deficiency etc. your doctor can do an exam and differentiate the two.
Salar
Salar, Doctor