A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I'm having some burning sensation in the [email protected] in the

I'm having some burning sensation in the balls [email protected] in the urithia also goes across the upper legs and down the inner thighs have to pee a lot sometime also have burning when urge comes to unirate sometime also get some diariahia. Treid Cipro 500 mg. cranberry juices. What could it be put my mind at ease please.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 8 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. What did your doctor find on the urine culture? How long did you take the Cipro?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Had 2 unrine cultures done came up clear. Took the cirpo for about 6 to 8 weeks.

Thanks for the additional information. Another possibility is inflammation or even infection in the prostate. This is discovered through prostate massage and analysis of the semen for an infection. Since you are still having symptoms, a urologist may be your best bet. Pain in the testes can be epididymitis, and this would also show up in a semen sample. Some people need to continue antibitocs for even longer tha 6-8 weeks.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
lt;p>I've been kind of scared to go to a urlogist worried it may be prostrate cancer. Been trying to treat somewhat myself. Also find that it feels kind of warm in the area also.</p>

You're a little young for prostate cancer, but even if it were, you would be better off going to the urologist and getting an early diagnosis than waiting until you had a really big problem. Prostate, like every other kind of cancer, is better treated early than late.