How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Salar Your Own Question
Salar, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9049
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Salar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please explain the results of a blood test. My GP has told

Resolved Question:

Please explain the results of a blood test.   My GP has told me that my Blood results showed that I have a high ??? reading (I cannot remember what abbreviations she used) and this might indicate Rheumatoid Arthritis, and has referred me to a Rheumatoligist, I did consult her with Joint pain initially. But I would like to know the word for the Blood test.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 8 years ago.
the test done to find out about rheumatoid arthritis are rheumatoid factor and anti CCP antibodies.
Salar and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you