How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Vikas Your Own Question
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2253
Experience:  M.B.B.S ; M.D (Psychiatry and Deaddiction), MS. Health Informatics
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Vikas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is 17 years of age and has been bullied when he was

Resolved Question:

My son is 17 years of age and has been bullied when he was younger. He is finding it difficult in sixth form college with relationships and has a very short temper again and talks about his freindship group starting on him like at other schools. He is extremely bright. I have tried everything to help. Where can I get help from
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 8 years ago.

In many cases traumatic childhood experience may result in abnormal kind of behavior and here one may take help of a professional.

Although at your son's age, frequent emotional turmoils, aggressive behavior is very much common, but if you think it may because of him being bullied in childhood,you may take help of a psychologist who will interview him and do coucelling .

If you have any query in your mind please tell me.

Dr. Vikas and other Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Health Questions