How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Susan Ivy Your Own Question
Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4058
Experience:  BSN, MSN, CNS
Type Your Health Question Here...
Susan Ivy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Resolved Question:

Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 years ago.
Your question did not seem to make it. Can you retype it in for us?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.


My question is regarding both my ears I am male 59 years of age

for the past several months I have notice both my ears outer part seems to

form a crust around the outside notice this with my finger and also when I

clean them with a cotton squibb finally a small buzzing sound or ringing sound

from both of them I hope you can understand my question. Thanks...

Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 8 years ago.


Thank you for using Justanswer for your concern.

You most likely have an inner ear that is inflammed. This can be from infection or allergies. You should see your GP or an ENT(Ear Nose and Throat) as soon as possible for treatment, as you do not want further damage to your hearing.

If you have questions, please reply.

Take care,


Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4058
Experience: BSN, MSN, CNS
Susan Ivy and other Health Specialists are ready to help you