How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JanelleRPA Your Own Question
JanelleRPA, Physician Assistant
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 322
Experience:  25 + years of experience in family practice, internal medicine and family planning
Type Your Health Question Here...
JanelleRPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a transgender that wants to find the right Doctor to

Customer Question

I am a transgender that wants to find the right Doctor to help full fill my dreams of becoming a woman. Right now I am starting my cross dressing life at the age of 51. Can you help me.

Dan(Carrie) Reagan
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  JanelleRPA replied 9 years ago.

Dear Carrie,

I'm not able to find any specific information about endocrinologists in the Decatur, GA area, but the Transgender Clinic at Darmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center maintains referral information and they may be able to help you find a provider to prescribe and monitor your hormone therapy. Their phone number is(###) ###-####

I have two excellent resources about MTF hormone therapy which may be useful to you.

I hope this guidance is helpful. Very best wishes for the journey you're embarking on. JanelleRPAC