How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Salar Your Own Question
Salar, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9049
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Salar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a female who is sexually active I've had a

Resolved Question:

I am a female who is sexually active I've had a hysterectomy. I currently having abdominal pain right below my belly button. sometimes it feels like its to the right or left below my belly button line. I have nausea, loss of appetite with the feeling of being full.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 9 years ago.
Please consult with your doctor to have a pelvic exam to rule out pelvic inflammatory disease which will cause tenderness, nausea and some discharge depending on the etiology. Also he can do a urine test to make sure you dont have an infection in bladder. Treatment for these would be antibiotics.

Some Stomach problems in that area can also present with similar problem including pancreatitis, delayed gastric emptying, comstipation, stomach ulcers. your doctor can run some basic tests and identify the problem.
Salar and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you