How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. M. Lahkar Your Own Question
Dr. M. Lahkar
Dr. M. Lahkar, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1349
Experience:  MD in Radiodiagnosis
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. M. Lahkar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

when the blood flows into my penis sometimes the middle part

Customer Question

when the blood flows into my penis sometimes the middle part of the shaft stays small like an hour glass untill all of the blood has filled in then it is fine. i have seen a specialist about it nothing can be done.but vasodilators keep it from there a vasodilator i can take everyday that is healty
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. M. Lahkar replied 8 years ago.

Is there any history of trauma to the penis?

Any stricture of the penile urethra in the middple part of the penis?

Do you have erections normally?

I am available online to help you further with this info.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
had this as long as i can remember.erections are fine.dont know what stricture is .had a uroligist look at it .says cant do anything cause surgery might efect my erections.that they wont be as hard
Expert:  Dr. M. Lahkar replied 8 years ago.
Hello Josh, there is a vasodilator which is used as a patch over the penis for percutaneous absorption of the vasodilator medicine. This is known as a 'transdermal delivery patch'.It contains the active vasodilator compund, papaverine and can be used as a condom. An internet link to help you know about it.

There is aslo sildenefil or viagra and other related compunds like valdenefil etc.

You can consult the urologist about this.

I hope my answer has helped you. Please click on the green 'accept' button below for accepting this answer. Feedback/Bonus will be appreciated.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i dont have problems getting erections. its when it is getting erect the way it looks is embarinsing.i have tried those anlargment pills and whatever is in those pills that dilate the vessels worked but i read that those are unsafe i need something that is natural and safe
Expert:  Dr. M. Lahkar replied 8 years ago.
Hi Josh, The transdermal patch that I'm referring to is not a penis enlargement pill and is safe.
Moreover, since you have mentioned that you have normal erection, it is unlikely that you are having any vascular problem . Vascular problems are also not treated with surgery. I don't know what was the diagnosis made by your doctors, but I thing that Peyronie's disease should also be considered.

I hope my answer is helpful to you. For accepting the answer, please press the " GREEN ACCEPT" button.
I would be highly obliged for a POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS from you.

Related Health Questions