Ask Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D. Your Own Ques...
Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D.
Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D., Medical Doctor
Experience:  General Surgeon - 40 years; currently praciticing Adult Medicine
7300046

I'm a man and my private part it been itchy me for wild what

Customer Question

i'm a man and my private part it been itchy me for wild what do u recomend
Category: Health
Expert:  Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D. replied 9 years ago.

HiCustomer Thanks for the question.

The most common reason for itching around the scrotum and in the creases, is fungus or "jock itch". A fungacide is usually recommended and works is Lotrinin AF or similar over the counter Antifungals.

I hope that this answers your question. If so please click on Accept, if not please get back to me with more information or questions. Dr. L

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
what u thing i should use and i have some bums on the side of my private part and on bottom

Hi againCustomer

I would recommend trying Lotrimin AF Cream. If after a weeks trial that has not improved, you need to see a physician, preferably a dermatologist.

I hope this answers your question, but if not please get back to us. Good Luck and good health. Dr. L