How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 178
Experience:  30 + years practicing family medicine. Board Certified in Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No Comment Added

Resolved Question:

No Comment Added
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 years ago.

Hi llwood,

Rather than trying to diagnose this may I suggest you seek medical attention quickly. What you are describing may be glaucoma, subarachnoid bleed or cluster headaches, all of which are serious. Please contact your doctor.I hope this is helpful.

Dr. Stan

Dr Stan and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you