How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Macy RN Your Own Question
Macy RN
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 805
Experience:  RN of 19 years.Experienced in ER, Critical Care, Surgery, Nutrition, Peds,OB/Gyn and Hospice.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Macy RN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem with sweating i have to change my deoderant

This answer was rated:

i have a problem with sweating i have to change my deoderant all the time i have tried every kind i know of even the clinical strength whats going on with me


Welcome to Just Answer.

Are you having the excessive sweating just under your arms or is it everywhere?

Are you on any medications or have any health problems?



Customer: replied 9 years ago.
just under my arms and no i dont have any health or medications

Thank you for your reply.

Some things you can try include:

~avoiding spicy foods as they heat up your body

~eat as many fresh fruits and veggies as you can

~drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to wash out toxins

~green tea is also good

~see you doctor as you might have an underlying condition

~botox injection in your arm pit to decrease the sweating

~dress shields ( they are like pads for your underarms that absorb excess sweat to keep your clothes clean and fresh)

~avoid caffeine and stop smoking if you smoke.

You can read more here:

Your doctor can prescribe a stronger deoderant that you would need a prescription for and it is stronger than the prescription strength ojes over the counter.

Best Wishes,


Macy RN and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you