No problem at all... Take all the time you need.
I am concerned that you are in pain and am sorry for that.
Well it seems to me that your breast abscess (boil) can be the cause of the fever and chills (bacteremia).
But i have some questions that i want you to answer at your convenience and i shall read them and get to you later.
1) When were you absolutely free and not having any complaints?
2) What started first and how did it start? (please mind the chronological order of the complaints)
3) Was it associated with any activity or anything at all?
4) In a scale from 0-10 describe both the joint pain and the bladder pain you feel after urinating...
5) What relieves this pain and what aggrevates it (for both of them)?
6) Are there any other medical issues at all?
7) Are you taking treatment for anything?
8) Are you diabetic, hypertensive or diagnosed with any disease?
9) Is this the first time you experience such a complaint?
10 ) What are the investigations that you underwent in the hospital?
Thank you for your time and I hope I can reach to deliver you some useful information.