How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry Your Own Question
Terry, Nurse, RN, BSN
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 693
Experience:  Adult/ Respiratory/ Neonatal ICU, Pediatric/Adolescent Care, Geriatrics, Patient/Parent Counseling
Type Your Health Question Here...
Terry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The inner part of the cornea has kinda bulged like a vein is

Resolved Question:

the inner part of the cornea has kinda bulged like a vein is gon come out. and the surrounding is always red, feels uncomfortable
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Terry replied 9 years ago.


There should not be any bulging of the cornea of your eye. It must be examined by an ophthalmologist or at least looked at by an optometrist right away for proper diagnosis and treatment and to preserve your vision.

Take care,


Terry and other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
tht vain looking thing tht IC is bad
it does not hurt, its jus uncomfortable
wen i say like a vein is gon come out i mean like the same way those varicuos veins show