How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Vikas Your Own Question
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2253
Experience:  M.B.B.S ; M.D (Psychiatry and Deaddiction), MS. Health Informatics
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Vikas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has developed swollen knees with severe pain when

This answer was rated:

My husband has developed swollen knees with severe pain when he walks. He has had this in the past, but never in both knees. It usually goes away, but I am concerned about this. Can you help? His Mom suggested remic acid as a problem. I have no idea what that is and can''t find it on line.
Hello Judy

Probably his mother must be speaking about Uric acid which result in a disease known as gout.

But on the basis of symptoms you have described,please see this webpage for more information and some insight regarding his problem.

MedlinePlus: Arthritis

I hope it helps.

-Press "ACCEPT" if your question has been answered,so that I can be paid for it!
Positive Feedback is always appreciated.
Please ask any follow up question freely.
If you are not satisfied with the answer,please do not click ACCEPT button and tell me so that I can REQUEST other experts here to answer it..
Dr. Vikas and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Dr. V was very helpful with diagnosis; and related web sites to assist us. Thanks

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

Kindest regards

Related Health Questions