How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry Your Own Question
Terry, Nurse, RN, BSN
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 693
Experience:  Adult/ Respiratory/ Neonatal ICU, Pediatric/Adolescent Care, Geriatrics, Patient/Parent Counseling
Type Your Health Question Here...
Terry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have trouble with reacuring voises,one inside my head the

Resolved Question:

have trouble with reacuring voises,one inside my head the other out side.have been told that they are in my mind but they keep telling me to hurt myself and to end it all
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Terry replied 9 years ago.


You are not alone. Many people have the same symptom as you. There are medications that can help those voices go away and stop bothering you.

You can get the medication at the hospital by going to the Emergency Room and telling the nurse about the voices, or you can make an appointment with a psychiatrist , as he can give you a prescription to make you feel better, as well.

You need to get to a safe place with friends, family or a doctor that can help you feel better.

Please let me know if you want to talk further.

I hope all will be well with you!


Terry and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you