How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry Your Own Question
Terry, Nurse, RN, BSN
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 693
Experience:  Adult/ Respiratory/ Neonatal ICU, Pediatric/Adolescent Care, Geriatrics, Patient/Parent Counseling
Type Your Health Question Here...
Terry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a bruise that comes and goes under my eye for the

Resolved Question:

i have a bruise that comes and goes under my eye for the past couple of comes back when I am on my feet alot. wht do you recommend
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Terry replied 9 years ago.


Did you bruise yourself? How?

Please describe the location and appearance of the 'bruise' under your eye.

What makes it disappear?

What do you mea by "When I am on my feet alot?"

How old are you?

Are you taking any medications?

Thank you, ***** ***** await your reply.


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Terry's Post: No - the bruise comes and goes on it's own.
It is under the right eye and lying down reduces it a bit. just meant that it fades
48 years old
taking wellbutrin....
did have a seizure last year - which dr thought was because missed medicine
Expert:  Terry replied 9 years ago.


It is very difficult to diagnose without examination. I strongly recommend a visit your general practitioner for examination, to be sure that there aren't any broken blood vessels that are causing the bruised appearance. In the meantime you can apply cool compresses while lying down to soothe the area.


Terry and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Terry's Post: what would the broken blood vessels be from
Expert:  Terry replied 9 years ago.


Very small blood vessels can break if you rub the area a little too firmly (not even realizing it), some medications can cause this (not wellbutrin), if you fall or bang the area, accidentally. This is why It is necessary to have a doctor look at it. It is not a normal symptom and is apparent for a reason.