DoogleNK
DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
7632001

I fell down and hit my right eye and the lid and corner is

I fell down and hit my right eye and the lid and corner is very red and hurts, what should I do?
HelloCustomer
You are probably having a contusion /hemtoma in the eyelid & also a subconjunctival hemorrhage.Wash your eye clean with water & apply ice to the exterior of the traumatized eye & take tyleonl for pain. Avoid rubbing the eye.
The subconjunctival hemorhage & eyelid contusion would heal on their own.Consult an ophthalmologist to check for any other deeper injuries.
For more information, please read this.

Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK is always appreciated.
______________________________________________________________________
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice.