How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lindie Your Own Question
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5490
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
Type Your Health Question Here...
Lindie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is wrong when a man cannot ejaculate? Remains turgid

This answer was rated:

What is wrong when a man cannot ejaculate? Remains turgid but is unable to release?

You don't say how long this has been going on. If it's only been a couple of days, it may just be that you have other things on your mind or stressed, etc. However, if this has nothing to do with stress etc. then you will want to go for a full physical to rule out any physical cause.

When this occurs it's known as Ejaculatory Incompetence (EI)

Here is an excellent site that explains this. Along the right hand site are additional links as well with information. read here

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and please take a moment to leave me *POSITIVE* feedback.

Lindie and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you