How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Victoria Your Own Question
Victoria, Chiropractor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 590
Experience:  25 years overall experience in health care from hospital-based intensive care to private practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Victoria is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband sometimes has round flat bumps the size of dimes

This answer was rated:

My husband sometimes has round flat bumps the size of dimes that appear on the areas where he wears his underware. They are not on his genitals. When he takes a shower sometimes they almost dissapear. What is this??
Hi Kelly,

It sounds like your husband is breaking out in little hives. His skin my be sensitive to the elastic in his underwear or possibly the sweat or heat held against his skin by the underwear. If you have changed your laundry detergent, this is also a possibility (sometimes people wash their whites in something different than their colors, potentially explaining a reaction confined to perhaps wearing white underwear).

Hopefully this information will be helpful. Thank you.
Victoria and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you