How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Stevens Your Own Question
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1404
Experience:  Experienced in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Stevens is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend split his foreskin during sex it has become

Customer Question

my boyfriend split his foreskin during sex it has become really painfull and swollen. He also gets red spots on the end of it.Apart from seeing a doctor is there anything he can do himself because he''s to embarassed to go to see his GP.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 9 years ago.

Hello there

The fact that it is really swollen and painful means he probably has an infection, this is not something you want to try to nurse by yourself as it can lead to serious problems, he needs to be seen and evaluated, Dr. Stevens