Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755

Can you tell me haow many Xanax 0.5 I twould take to end you

Customer Question

can you tell me haow many Xanax 0.5 I twould take to end you life
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 9 years ago.
Customer

Can you explain further why you ask? Are you planning on overdosing?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
it dosen't really matter if i am i just want a straight answer about it PLEASE
Nana,

Yes- it really does matter to me and to many others including your family. If you are planning to overdose I cannot tell you how much will kill you, and no expert will tell you this information. That you have posted here is a sign that you want help, and I and others are here to offer you some help- and we do care. Why do you want to overdose? Can you tell me further about your situation>?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
like i said it does not matter I am ready to go ant this has been comung for a long time and today is the day If i can't get an answer from you then I will have to go some whaer else And as far as anyone caring there are oonly one person that really cares and she is young enough that seh will not even know what haoppend
Nana,

I cannot stress enough that it does matter- not only to myself but to many others, and I can tell you right now that no one will give out this type of information, as not only do they care, but then they would feel libel for your death. I don't think you would would anyone to feel that way and have this burden hanging over their conscience. Why do you feel you need to end it all? Have you talked to a counselor about this? Talked to family?