Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Twenty years experience in active private practice
1725470

I am 32 weeks pregnant on saturday. I have noticed that I

Hi, I am 32 weeks pregnant on saturday. I have noticed that I have a raised brown type patch which looks similar to a mole on my breasts. I have smaller ones aswell. Is this because I am pregnant?

Pregnancy does cause pigmentation in different parts of the body, more so the face and on the abdomen and genital regions.

It is likely that you had a lighter colored patch earlier which you did not notice and this has become darker as the pregnancy has progressed.

Please show this patch to your obgyn at your next consultation but I do not think this is anything to worry about.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you need more input. If not, please click on the green"Accept" button on this page. Adding a bonus and a positive feedback will be warmly appreciated.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thanks
You are welcome.