How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 35004
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I died my chest hair and now my chest is itchy and has a

Customer Question

I died my chest hair and now my chest is itchy and has a light rash on it. I''ve sprayed Dermoplaston { antibacterial spray} on it, what else should I use?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 years ago.


This seems to be allergic reaction to the dye. Taking an antiallergic like benadryl tablet will help you. Usually local spray or antibacterial are not required. If your symptoms don't abate you can apply local skin hydrocortisone cream (OTC). Increase in symptoms or no improvement may require a steroid shot from your primary care physician.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

Dr. Arun

Dr. Arun Phophalia and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
What cream has hydrocortisone in it?
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 years ago.


If you go to pharmacy, and ask for it, they will give you (called as hydrocortisone ointment).

Dr. Arun

Related Health Questions