Dr. M. Lahkar
Dr. M. Lahkar, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD in Radiodiagnosis
5326904

I have had diahrea for 2 days..I stopped eating and have

I have had diahrea for 2 days..I stopped eating and have gone clear...I still feel like I am having stomach pain, and it is hard to FOCUS...Any way out of this ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. M. Lahkar replied 9 years ago.
Hi, the cause for the diarrhoea and stomach ache is possibly a viral gastroenteritis or stomach flu.. For such cases, usually no specific treatment is required. You should maintain your hydration by drinking plenty of water, fruit juices like apple juice, weak tea and also bland food. The symptoms will usually subside in 1to 3 days. Check up this link.
The stomach ache which is due to intestinal cramping is likely to subside too. But you can take products containing hyoscine, peppermint oil, mebeverine or alverine.

I hope my answer is helpful to you. For accepting the answer, please press the " GREEN ACCEPT" button.I would be highly obliged for a POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS from you.