How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gupta Your Own Question
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 8102
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Gupta is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband says that he has a hard pain in his chest. his

Customer Question

my husband says that he has a hard pain in his chest. his breathing is labored. he was admitted to the hospital on friday and discharged on sunday. his heart is beating 2 times then missing a beat. the missing beat lasts for about 2 to 3 seconds then starts right back. though when he is having stress the pain is worse though the other pain is constant. what do i need to do. he is still vomitting. passing out while eatting and driving. he is very pale. also his eyes are staying dialated
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 years ago.
You need to rush back to the ER,
He is having an irregular heart rhythm, indicating possibly a serious heart disease.
Please go to the ER immediately, or call 911,
Dr. Gupta
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
i dont know whether or not to take him back to the same er or take him somewhere else. they let him go with the statement of they have never seen anything like that before and also an appointment for a week later. though his father passed away at 41 with a heart attack and his brother is 37 and went to the same hospital and got no answer and was sent home then went to a different hospital just to find out that he had a small heart attack and i am scared on what to do. i dont wanna lose him
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 years ago.
That is exactly the reason why you need to go back,
You don't want to lose him!
The family history of an early heart attack is another warning sign,
Go to a hospital, preferably closest to your house, and then take a call after his condition is stabilized about getting a second opinion,
Dr. Gupta