Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

What can you take to detox meth out of your system

Customer Question
what can you take to detox meth out of your system
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Health
3/24/2008
Health Professional: Rylee-RN,CNM, Nurse replied 9 years ago
Rylee-RN,CNM

If you seek medical care your doctor will work with you on prescribing the right medications for you to sucessfully beat your meth addiction. An anti-depressant is prescribed to help with some of the withdrawal symptoms, furthermore, an anti anxiety pill may be prescribed along with your anti-depressant if needed. You can also attend N/A meetings to help with the detox process, if you don't want to seek medical treatment. There are many rapid detox pills you can use that contain vitamins such as B12 that are supposed to help with detox, however I do not recommend this. If you do it with the help of a doctor, you have a more successful chance of staying drug free. Thank you and I wish you the best, ***** ***** a tough thing to beat and there is no reason to do it alone when there are many willing to help. Feel free to ask further questions!

Let me brake this down for you, I haven't been as clear as I should be...I have not used in 2 days, I realize that I have a problem with drug addiction and I wont make excuses about it so we can continue to move forward with the problem at hand. I have a UA tomorrow at my Probation apppointment, I want to make sure that I will be clean for this appointment and I then can go forward with my program. I do not want to start out with a dirty ua. what can I take to clean my ua up for tomorrow that i can take tonight. you mentioned B12, would that be a fast and simple way to clean up for the test tomorrow? I thank you in advance and I realize that I 'm totally at fault for this mess that I'm in. what can I take tonight to be clean tomorrow morning
I do not blame you for this. It happens to people all the time! I understand, and have a close family member who had this problem. Alot of people use niacin which can be purchased over the counter to try to clean their systems, but I do NOT recommend it because it could lead to overdose and many unpleasant side effects. However drinking alot of water to flush your urine out is ok. Meth doesn't show up in your system but for about three to four days. Depending on the amount. I wish you luck at your appt. Thanks
Rylee-RN,CNM
Rylee-RN,CNM
Rylee-RN,CNM
Rylee-RN,CNM, Nurse