DoogleNK
DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
7632001

I woke up and had a very little bit of blood which came out

i woke up and had a very little bit of blood which came out of the tip of my penis
Category: Health
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 9 years ago.
Did you hurt yourself on the penis or perineum?

Do you have any problems with passing urine like pain/ burning / increased frequency?

Do you have any pain in back/ abdomen?

Do yaou have any medical conditions?

Are you on any medications?
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 9 years ago.
Are you sexually active?

Did you have unsafe exposure recently?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Niraj Kalore's Post: No i didnt hurt myself in anyway,
no pain or burning really unless i have to go bad
no back pain really
no medical conditions or medications
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Niraj Kalore's Post: yes but i havnt had sex in about 3-4 months
I wore a condom but it broke
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
is this normal i cant say i have ever had blood come out its not alot but still worrying me a bit
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 9 years ago.
Blood at tip of penis could arise from the urethra,penis, prostate, bladder ,ureters or kidney. Most likely source is urethra. Most likely cause of such bleeding is minor trauma to the glans or urethra that may not be noticed or may be related to sex. The other possibilities are infection of the urethra or prostate that might have been acquired by sexual contact or otherwise.
I would suggest consultation with a physician for evaluation ,urine examination & treatment if required.
Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK is always appreciated.
______________________________________________________________________
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Niraj Kalore's Post: could coughing cause it cause i have been coughing alot
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 9 years ago.
Coughing cannot cause bleeding at the tip of the penis. The increase in pressure due to coughing is not sufficient to cause bleeding in penis