Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have MS, high blood pressure, diabetis and asthma. I am…

I have MS, high blood...
I have MS, high blood pressure, diabetis and asthma. I am getting dizzy when I bend over and am feeling shakey and very tired.
3/17/2008
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

I want to get some more detail information about your problem-

How is your blood pressure now?

How is sugar level?

Do you have recent aggravation of MS symptoms?

What medicine do you take?

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you,

I'm not sure about my blood pressure but my sugar level is ok. I lost my husband just before Christmas with lung and brain cancer after only eight weeks of illness. I have tried resting as much as possible to try to stem any aggrivation to my MS. My speach (Stuttering) is one of symptoms so when this occures I normally try to rest.
HelloCustomer

I understand your concern. Sorry for the recent loss of your loved one.

Your dizziness, stuttering, mental condition all related to MS.

Try to engage yourself to some activity to divert your mind.

Make more contact with other family members and friends.

Adequate rest what you are taking is good.

I think you should consult your Neurologist as this is the time you may need starting of treatment.

If you find this information helpful, please press ACCEPT button.

Your Positive Feed back is very important to me.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)